Friday, April 25, 2008

Slacker...


Yes, I know, you don't have to tell me. I just found out I will be heading to Grand Rapids, Michigan to finish my internship. Random, but should be ok. Michigan isn't really a place I ever planned on visiting, but I do want see the lakes, maybe even surf if I can figure out how...I hear they get waves every once in awhile. Alaska has been alright, its still too cold out for me, but slowly the snow is melting and I think I saw some green leaves on a plant the other day. Maybe not. Either way, I will finish my 480 hours in Michigan than probably go back to Reno for the rest of the summer before heading back up here. If I can last one year in Nome, I can make it anywhere. I will also be able to pay off my loans and not be in debt for the rest of my life, hurray! I'd like to get some good backpacking in, as well as some races this summer, but mostly I want to be outside any way I can. I will try to get some new(er) photos up soon, so try not to pee your pants with excitement while you wait...

1 comment:

Opi said...

I still can't believe you haven't updated this thing. Honestly. Are you in the lovely upper Midwest yet?